2016年11月6日星期日

The First Sight Of Stella Mccartney

I heard of stella mccartney about 5 years ago , but I have my first replica stella mccartney bags about one month agao . Childhood is a good thing, hidden deep in our memory. Sometimes I think about it, funny and never stopped.Remember once, others gave us a few crabs, dad put them in the basin, and then I'm not afraid, see dad put one of them out on the ground, I also took a. Can be at about 30 cm from the ground, suddenly a pair of pliers, "bang", frighten I threw it on the ground, broke into half-dead. Dad had to first next to his hand. "Alas, poor little crabs." I said. Dad laughed: "he is not small, leg knew it." Ah? I'm confused...
When I was in college, I and friends to play together,I saw a girl wear a pair of replica stella mccartney shoes , run full head big sweat. I went to my grandma, "grandma, I was too hot, find something make me to cool off." Grandma pointed to the fan said: "you go blow fan." Then he went to cooking. I was dull du mouth, toward the fan blow blow, but still not cool. I ran to grandma asked: "how to blow is not cool!" "That you blow a bit bigger." I ran to hard blow, blow me dizzy. Grandma is estimated to take things, a look at this mess, "save" a loud laugh, came up to press the switch. Wow, what a cool ah.
A lot of the memory of replica stella mccartney bags, like treasure hidden in the depths of the mind, one day, you will find them. And you will never forget it.

没有评论:

发表评论