2016年11月8日星期二

Shopping Stella Mccartney In United Kingdom

I went to united kingdom last month, this is my first time enjoy vacation in united kingdom, one of my purpose is to buy replica stell mccartney bags in London.Along the way, I looked out of the window, wow! How many people are going to the foot of the mountain in Mount Huangshan, to the top of a look, ah. I think: so high, but also to see what is not, what places of interest ah! Guide sister told me: "the mountain, you know!"
I listened, struggling to climb, climb for a while, I thought: how long will it take to climb to the top of the mountain? And I happen to see replica goyard st.louis tote bags here also. The tour guide said: "we are going to take a cable car." I am very happy, I thought: "too good, just scared to death!" who knows me this is a bold child name, sit on the cable car was scared into her mother's arms, the head was not lifted. Mother said: "look, the scenery is very beautiful!" I'm skeptical to stand up, what a pity! Have been drilled into the cloud cable car, full of white, what also can't see!
In the mountains, I found a hand like a stone, I curiously asked the guide sister: "my sister, what is that?" the sister saw, said: "please come together, guess what it is?" says one is a replica goyard tote, someone said, is the dolphin. Big sister asked me: "kid, what did you say?" I think the book talked about the Mount Huangshan stone in the "pawn", said: "this is like" pawn "." Big sister said: "you guessed it, how do you know?" I said: "see in the book." "Oh, you're still a little girl who likes to read," I am very happy to hear that. Next, the tour guide sister gave us a lot of interesting attractions.London is really beautiful! Today I still think of London!

没有评论:

发表评论